* Exclusive tour cards for foreign visitors with discounts on tourist spots.
* K-travel bus launched to make tourist attractions more accessible.
* Shopping- tourism festival in Seoul, Busan and Jeju.
* 150,000 Indian tourists already visited Korea. Korea Tourism Organization intends for more visitors during the Visit Korea Year Campaign.
The Visit Korea Year 2016-18 has recently been launched in South Korea to attract the foreign tourists to visit the country and explore the destination in a more convenient way. With the objective of making Korea a convenient destination for the tourists to revisit the country with the warm hospitality of the citizens, multiple products have been developed. Along with the PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympic Games, the 2016-2018, Visit Korea Year will offer a wide variety of events and activities for the tourists to benefit from.
The key products that have been introduced in lieu of the Visit Korea Year are:
1. K Smile - This campaign aims to raise the awareness of “K-Smile” among tourists from all over the world and make them want to revisit Korea after experiencing the warm hospitality of the citizens reflected through their smiles.
2. Korea Grand Sale - With shopping, the Korean wave and tourism altogether in major cities of Seoul, Busan and Jeju, the tourists can enjoy discounts and gifts for their accommodations, transportation, food and beverage as well as shopping centers, including department stores and duty free shops. Special events such as K-Pop concerts and Korean culinary events will be staged to provide Korean cultural experiences. (For downloading coupons, visit http://www.koreagrandsale.co.kr)
3. K-Travel Bus - The K-Travel Bus is a bus tour package that allows the visitors to reach the hidden tourist attractions in 2 days/1 night. It departs from Seoul and runs through regions such as Chungcheong-do, Jeolla-do and Gyeongsang-do. The spacious limousine bus, covers transportation, accommodations, guided tours, experience programs, and admission fees to tourist attractions.(for more information log on to http://www.k-travelbus.com)
4. K-Tour Card - An exclusive card just for foreign tourists, allows them to use public transportation more conveniently, including the subway, bus and taxi. The K-Tour Card provides discount benefits for a variety of tourist spots, including shopping centers, restaurants, theaters and more.
5. Hands Free Service - This enables the tourists to keep their belongings safely stored and delivered to airports in Korea when they request the Hands Free Service at major shopping centers and hotels. With their hands free, they can fully experience Korea before returning to home.