Miami (February 1, 2016)
If you haven’t been to Miami lately, you haven’t been to Miami! The destination is fast evolving welcoming a growing numbers of visitors each year to enjoy favorite classic spots as well as many new museums, cultural attractions and even whole neighborhoods. From hotel, restaurant and spa packages to paint nights, contests and a wedding showcase, The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) celebrates its sixth annual Miami Romance Month and invites locals and visitors to take advantage. Sponsored by Citibank, the month-long festivities heat up with savings and special events. More than 60 partners have joined in and a full schedule of offerings, plus articles for planning assistance and insider tips, are available at a dedicated website - www.MiamiRomanceMonth.com
“When it comes to planning a romantic milestone from engagements and bridal party celebrations to weddings and honeymoons, Miami and the Beaches is more popular than ever. We’ve been breaking our own records when it comes to tourism numbers and we are proud that our destination inspires so many couples to fall in love and celebrate here,” says GMCVB President and CEO William D. Talbert, III, CDME. “Our pristine beaches combined with world class accommodations, restaurants, cultural attractions and emerging neighborhoods make for a rare destination offering. Marrying romantic beach resorts with all the benefits of a sophisticated cosmopolitan is truly unique. It’s So Miami”
A sampling of Miami Romance Month experiences include:
· A Day of Rest, Renewal and Romance: Fontainebleau Miami Beach is offerings couples an all-new RELAX + INDULGE + SUN + SWIM day package. Guests can recharge by spending a full day poolside and at the iconic 40,000-squre-foot Lapis Spa. The day package starts at $215 per person. For more details and to book a day of romance, visit http://www.miamiandbeaches.com/offer/romance-with-a-day-at-fontainebleau/607613
· Couple Close-up: The Zoological Wildlife Foundation is giving couples a chance to get close with an outdoor photo session. Featuring the natural and tropical surroundings found in South Florida, the offer is available for $500 with the code Miami Romance Month. To book, visit http://www.miamiandbeaches.com/offer/unique-outdoor-photo-shoot-location-at-zwf/607636 or call 305-969-3696.
· The Couple who Paints Together: Pair wine with art to create an inspiring date night at Bottle & Bottega throughout the month. Future Van Gogh’s can enjoy an interactive evening with personal attention from an art instructor while sipping spirits. All supplies and ice/wine buckets to keep BYOB selections at the perfect temperature provided. Enjoy a Buy One, Get One 50% off special using Romance as the code when booking at http://www.miamiandbeaches.com/offer/date-night-paint-night-bogo-50-percent-off/607586.
· Honeymoon Magic in Coral Gables: For those saying “I do” at the Westin Colonnade in majestic Coral Gables this month, a complimentary honeymoon is being offered. Newlyweds also receive one Starwood Rewards Point for each dollar they spend. For moreinformation,visit http://www.miamiandbeaches.com/offer/free-honeymoon/607622
· Connect at Emena Spa: Couples relax side-by-side during massages followed by individual facials created to make any couple glow. Each couple will receive a complimentary Organic Apricot Body/Massage Oil. The almost two hour escape can be booked at http://www.miamiandbeaches.com/offer/couples-massage-facial/607609.