Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London continues its long established partnership with Harrods with the launch of a Bar Boulud pop-up in its celebrated Food Hall between 9 to 29 January 2017. The pop-up is just in time for the January sales, and takes place whilst Bar Boulud, London undergoes a soft renovation.
Bar Boulud, London opened at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park in 2010, as Daniel Boulud’s first European venture. It was an overnight success, serving traditional French cuisine along with an impressive selection of burgers, that continue to be enjoyed by guests, neighbours and fans alike. Set in the renowned food court at Harrods from 9 to 29 January 2017, executive chef Thomas Piat and his team will serve dishes that stay true to the restaurant’s authentic menu. Bar Boulud, London will showcase staples such as lemon dover sole, moulesà la crème and grilled beef burgers for mains, alongside freshly baked madeleines and an assortment of macarons as ‘petitssucrés’. White Cosmopolitans and Venezuelan Old Fashioneds will also be served alongside an extensive wine list from France.
To mark this first ever Bar Boulud pop-up, Chef Daniel Boulud will make an exclusive appearance behind the stoves on 18 and 19 January 2017, cooking for all guests present on the day.
From GBP1,100, a special Harrods package has been created for shopaholics and foodies alike, and includes:
· Luxury accommodation in a suite
· English breakfast for two
· Cookbook ‘My Best’ signed by executive Chef Daniel Boulud
· Harrods gift certificate for two to redeem lunch at the pop-up worth GBP 50
· Harrods Food Halls gift on arrival
· Personalised Harrods coffee blend
· Private consultation with a Harrods Stylist
· Harrods Hidden Gems tour
· Express collection and in-suite delivery of shopping bags by Mandarin Oriental porters