Air India is pleased to announce new Assured Incentive /PLB Scheme for the FY
2017-18. The details of the scheme are as below:
Salient features of the Incentive/PLB scheme 2017-18
1) Target: NIL- There is no target for the scheme.
2) Area of Sale: All tickets sold within the territory of
India by IATA agents registered in
3) Sales Validity: 1st April 2017 – to - till 31st Mar 2018
4) Travel Validity: 1st Apr 2017- No end date (As per
validity on the ticket)
5) Applicable on:
a. Sale eff. 1st April 2017 -to- 31st March 2018
b. All RBDs in Economy, Business & First Class.
c. On combined sale of both Domestic and International
Network of Air India
6) Type of Travel:
- Valid on all one way, round trips, open jaw & all
- All Adult /child/Infant, group and special fares are
included for the incentive scheme.
7) Incentive: 02% Cut n Pay Incentive on (Basic fare on
Domestic Sales) & 02% incentive on (Basic fare & YQ on International
Sales). This will be apart from normal IATA commission of 1%.
8) Blackout period: NIL
9) Tour Code: NO tour code is required to be incorporated in
the Tour code box.
Incentive Accrual & Release: Based on the above terms
& conditions Air India will file additional commission of 2% with BSP. The
same will be deducted by agent as cut n pay as per BSP cycle. The incentives
shall be calculated on Basic fare for domestic; and for international it will
be calculated on (Basic Fare +YQ).