The Domestic Tourism Conclave upgrades itself to The Great Domestic Tourism Bazaar.
Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) with the support of Association of Domestic Tour Operators of India (ADTOI) proposes to organize The Great Domestic Tourism Bazaar from August 24-25, 2012 at Federation House, New Delhi.
The first ever Domestic Tourism Conclave was successfully held on August 10, 2011 at New Delhi. The Conclave was inaugurated by Shri Subodh Kant Sahai, Hon’ble Union Minister for Tourism. Shri Digambar Kamat, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Goa was the Guest of Honour. The conclave was well attended by around 400 tour operators, travel agents, hoteliers, airlines, other members of the Tourism fraternity of India as well as representatives from the State Governments. Around 560 pre-scheduled and on-the-spot B2B meetings were successfully held between the sellers and buyers during the B2B session.
The USP of The Great Domestic Tourism Bazaar, besides the power packed inaugural, would be;
· The brainstorming at the two plenary sessions;
- Plenary Session 1: with Policy Makers and Corporate Stakeholders: Domestic Tourism and its Due Share.
- Plenary Session 2: Innovation – Road to Success.
· Pre-scheduled B2B meetings and on the spot B2C meetings.
· inviting direct consumers in large numbers for B2C meeting with the sellers.
Shri Subodh Kant Sahai, Hon’ble Tourism Minister, Government of India has been requested to kindly deliver the inaugural address.