Ezeego1.com launched a joint campaign with Tourism Malaysia to endorse the gorgeous uncharted locations of Malaysia. Through this campaign, Ezeego1.com will introduce new and exclusive itineraries on its website including unexplored Malaysian destinations like Taman Negara, Cameron Highlands, Ipoh, Pangkor islands, Kota Kinabalu, Mulu, Kuching, Batang Ai, Kudat, Sabah Tea Plantation, Kinabatagan and Tabin Wildlife Reserve. The packages include a combination of regular destinations like Kuala Lumpur and newer destinations starting from Rs. 35,872.
Commenting on Neelu Singh, COO, Ezeego1.com said, “The Indian traveller has become more mature and is ready to experiment with newer destinations. This is a great opportunity for Ezeego1.com to share Tourism Malaysia’s vision of promoting the unexplored locales of Malaysia to our travellers”.
According to Mr. Manoharan Periasamy, Director, Tourism Malaysia, “We are glad to partner with Ezeego1.com, one of the finest travel portals in India. With this campaign, we will be able to tap the potential Indian traveller looking for offbeat destinations with unique experiences”.
Here is a look of the packages available:
· Taman Negara Jungle @ Rs. 35,872 - 4 nights / 5 days covering Kuala Lumpur and Taman Negara.
· West Peninsula Explorer @ Rs. 42,923 - 5 nights / 6 days covering Kuala Lumpur, Cameron Highlands and Pangkor Island
· Malaysian Romantic Delights @ Rs. 1,14,106 - 7 nights / 8 days covering Kuala Lumpur, Ipoh, Penang and Langkawi
· Splendours of Borneo Ex Kota Kinabalu @ Rs. 60,416 - 7 nights / 8 days covering Kota Kinabalu, Mulu and Kuching
· Sarawak Secrets @ Rs. 59,384 - 6 nights / 7 days covering Kuching and Batang Ai
· Wildlife Trail of Sabah @ Rs. 59,384 - 6 nights / 7 days covering Kota Kinabalu, Kudat, Sabah Tea Plantation, Kinabatangan and Tabin Wildlife Reserve
The tour costs are per person on twin sharing basis, accommodation, meals and sightseeing as per the itinerary.