2022 Date for IITM (India International Travel Mart)
‘Sphere Travelmedia & Exhibitions’ announces the 2022 Calendar of ‘India International Travel Mart’ events to be conducted in Nine major markets of India.
- IITM Ahmedabad: 21 – 22 January 2022
- IITM Cochin: 27 – 29 January 2022
- IITM Kolkata: 4 – 6 March 2022
- IITM Delhi: 22 – 23 March 2022
- IITM Bengaluru: 29 – 31 July 2022
- IITM Chennai: 5 – 7 August 2022
- IITM Delhi: 1 – 3 September 2022
- IITM Ahmedabad: 15 – 17 September 2022
- IITM Mumbai: 22 – 24 September 2022
- IITM Pune: 25 – 27 November 2022
- IITM Hyderabad: 2 – 4 December 2022
The pandemic has affected the tourism industry hugely and as the industry attempts to get back into business mode, we are happy to add value to the recovery of the tourism industry.
With this year’s edition of ‘IITM’, Sphere Travelmedia & Exhibitions completes Twenty-Two years of providing the travel industry and discerning buyers from the travel – trade an opportunity to do and transact business. With organizations and tourism boards from over 25 Indian states and over 30 countries, ‘India International Travel Mart’ will showcase a variety of destinations from different spheres such as pilgrimages, adventures, culture & heritage, beaches, hills and many more.
The events for 2022 shall have over 800 participants from over 15 countries and over 25 Indian states. The participants include Travel agents & Tour Operators, DMC, Hotels & Resorts, National Tourist Offices, Online Travel Portals, Travel Technology, Adventure Tour Operators, Eco – Tourism activities, etc.
Mr. Rohit Hangal, Founder and Director, Sphere Travelmedia added “With the present ongoing slowdown in International Arrivals into India due to travel restrictions, ‘India International Travel Mart’ provides the right impetus to woo the vibrant and growing Indian domestic tourism sector. With a base of over 500 million discerning domestic travel seekers, it is a yearlong market, no hospitality and travel organization can ignore”.
Mr. Sanjay Hakhu, Founder and Director, Sphere Travelmedia said, “India, in spite of the prevalent business environment is fast emerging as one of the most interesting and productive countries for the travel industry, both for leisure and business travel. A combination of factors such as increased vaccination density among its population are responsible for the projected growth and enhanced demand for International travel products among the discerning Indian traveller”.
- This year ‘India International Travel Mart’ will see several new products in the Hospitality, Travel, technology and tourism spheres being unveiled.
- The 'India International Travel Mart' provides an ideal 'marketing opportunity' and 'excellent backdrop' to enhance the participant's 'brand-equity' in the eyes of the discerning travel-trade and Corporate Consumers alike.
- Boost for Domestic Tourism: Domestic Travel being India’s biggest travel segment, this year shall see participants from over 25 different tourism verticals.
- The event seeks the support of major National and Regional associations such as ADTOI, TAAI, IATO, OTOAI, ATOAI, FRETA, KTS, FHRAI, SIHRA, ETAA and many others.