A sneak preview of on-going IT&CMA 2019, Bangkok
IT&CMA is a multifaceted program engages regional and international industry suppliers and buyers in the realms of business, education, and networking.
Established in 1993, IT&CMA is at the forefront of fostering MICE growth opportunities for the Asia-Pacific and beyond. Its multifaceted program engages regional and international industry suppliers and buyers in the realms of business, education, and networking. IT&CMA remains uniquely positioned as the only global event with the largest exhibition showcase of Asia-Pacific MICE suppliers.
This year around 928 exhibitors from 354 exhibiting companies and organizations have participated. That include the international and local destination like Australia, Bangkok, Cambodia, Chiang Mai, China PR, Dubai, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jeju, Khon Kaen, Kobe, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Osaka, Pattaya, Phuket, The Philippines, Qatar, Seoul, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
Along with this local destination exhibitors, there are various DMCs taking their own booth for the business meet like BookASEAN.com, Brainfield, Courtyard By Marriott Siem Reap Resort, Hard Rock International, Japan National Tourism Organization, Jeju Convention & Visitors Bureau, Khon Ka Provincial Office of Tourism and Sports, OMT Group of Companies, Phuket Tourist Association, Visit Nepal Year 2020 Secretariat.
Buyers from 58 countries have participated - Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China PR, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong SAR, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Latvia, Lebanon, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Mexico, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
164 Media From 29 Countries/Territories: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, China PR, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Italy, Ireland, Jordan, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom.
What’s New this Year?
- Asian MICE Cruise Conference: Produced by TTG MICE’s award-winning editors, this is the only conference of its kind dedicated to Asian MICE Cruise. It is open to all the delegates.
- Say Hi To Everyone: A first reveal of 2019’s attendees during this interactive ice-breaker. Get to know who’s who beforehand exhibition day begin and be on the look-out for delegates profiles that exhibitors want to meet.
- Exhibition Walk About: It’s a guided tour of featured booths and pavilions in this “meet and greets” activity. It's only for association buyers and media only.
- Meet the Corporate: this is the most efficient platform for IT&CM Asia exhibitors to meet CTW Asia Pacific’s corporate buyers. It’s conducted in a speed dating format with opportunities to introduce within an hour.
- Brand Showcase Presentation: It’s a presentation of the latest developments and updates by the top MICE brands.
- Corporate Exchange, Exclusive Thailand: It’s a similar format as “Meet-The-Corporates”, it’s a dedicated session exclusively for Thailand exhibitors to meet CTW Asia Pacific’s corporate buyers.
- ASEAN MICE Forum: It’s a platform to get the latest MICE developments and insights from speaker experts from all around ASEAN.
Stay tuned for more updates on IT&CMA 2019.