PADI Dive Centres Across India Lead Best-in-Class Experiences for New Scuba Divers
India is home to incredible scuba diving opportunities with abundant wildlife and unique underwater formations
With nearly 8000 kilometers of coastline, India is home to incredible scuba diving opportunities with abundant wildlife and unique underwater formations. Divers can encounter mantas and turtles in Lakshadweep, dive among vibrant coral reefs off the remote Andaman Islands, explore lush coral gardens and shipwrecks in Goa, and drift along spectacular underwater walls in Pondicherry. PADI Dive Centers across India make the underwater world accessible by teaching the worlds most popular and comprehensive dive curriculum. They offer a range of experiences from introductory sessions in the pool to exhilarating ocean dives in local waters.
More than 3,000 people around the world take their first breaths underwater every day with PADI® (Professional Association of Diving Instructors®), the world’s largest diver training organization. By learning to scuba dive, you will discover:
- Endless opportunities for adventure and experience the world from a new perspective.
- Learn to dive will forever change the way you see the world, both above and below the surface.
- Embark on unforgettable adventures.
- Scuba diving opens the world as you travel to unique destinations and encounter awe-inspiring wildlife. Deepen bonds with your family and create shared memories that will last a lifetime.
- Kids as young as 10 years old can earn their PADI Open Water Diver certification. It strengthens your connection to our planet.
PADI Instructors have safely guided divers below the surface since 1966. Those who learn to dive with PADI Dive Centres become a part of world’s largest, most active global community of divers and bound to share passion for adventure and love for the underwater world.
For more information on Scuba Dive visit: padi.com